1. Parents in Class: Due to limited space, we cannot accommodate having parents in class, while class is in session.
2. Tuition: - Please do not arrive to class without a confirmed Purchase Order - If I have not received your PO's, you have the option to pay out of pocket for the class.
3. Rescheduling: You may reschedule your classes, contingent upon the following: - Same day cancellations must call in no later than 2 hours before the start of class. - Make up classes may only be redeemed if there is availability in other classes. - Make up classes cannot be rolled over as credit toward tuition, accumulated to be used in place of a paid month, or credited toward an existing student. - No shows and late cancellations lose the class. - We reserve the right to send any child home without granting a make up class if they become or arrive sick to class, or prove to be disruptive or uncooperative.
4. Refunds: Once your PO has been processed we cannot offer refunds. We reserve the right to dismiss any customer who we feel is not the right fit for our classes, who does not cooperate with these policies, or if conduct or behavior proves to be disruptive, difficult or harmful, with no refund upon dismissal from the program.
5. Supplies: Supplies will be provided unless otherwise noted.
6. Exiting the Program: If you decide to exit the program, you will have 2 weeks from the last class attended to pick up any art work or supplies that were left. Otherwise, the art work will be discarded or supplies retained for the studio.
7. Student Art for Promotion: Art with Est reserves the right to use photos of classroom, students and student art work for advertising or promotion of the programs.